In the wake of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), more and more governments are imposing self-quarantine and strict preventive measures in the hope of reducing or stopping the virus from spreading
In the wake of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), more and more governments are imposing self-quarantine, and strict preventive measures in the hope of reducing or stopping the virus from spreading.
During this time of crisis, going out on the high-street for shopping can be very risky and dangerous for your health. Perhaps you are planning to buy gifts for your dad’s birthday, or you just simply want to give him an appreciation gift for being the best dad. However, shopping or buying gifts for your loved ones can be extremely challenging in crisis like this.
But the good news is, there are a lot of innovative and new ways to purchase gifts for him at the comfort of your home, and without risking your health in shopping.
Subscription gift ideas
Subscriptions are indeed popular for a good reason. Especially so in a crisis like this where we are forced to comply with the strict self-quarantine measures, these variety of monthly subscriptions would ease you and your dad’s quarantine blues.
- Order pre-made subscription meal kits
- Buy him an Audiobook subscription
- Sign him up for a Netflix subscription
- Join a Cheese of the Month Club subscription
- Journal together with a Papergang subscription
- Enjoy a glass of wine with Wine Club subscription
- Get him a personal stylist through a Men Clothing subscription
- Subscribe to Bokksu for a month of Japanese treats and teas
- Have a cup of tea through a monthly Tea subscription
- Give him perfume options with a monthly Perfume subscription
Eco-friendly gift ideas
There are a myriad of eco-friendly gifts available online. You can buy gifts that could make your dad happy, whilst helping the environment. So, it would be like hitting two birds in one stone. Listed below are a couple of environmentally friendly gifts that you can buy for him.